If you are having second thoughts in removing an old and dead tree that is lying around your property for quite a time already, you don’t have to worry anymore for we have prepared the best way to remove a tree in the safest and most successful way possible.
How Important Is Removing A Tree?
Removing an old and dead tree in your property is very important for it can save you from the dangers it possesses. Falling branches, dead roots, and the chances of your old tree falling into your house or lawn can happen anytime, so it is very important to remove a no longer useful tree. You can also make your property look more presentable by removing an old and unattractive tree.
Best Way To Remove A Tree
The best way to remove an old and dead tree from your property is to prepare the right materials and tools that you need in order to remove it. There are also a lot of things you need to keep in mind so that your tree will be removed successfully and safely. You only have to follow the steps we have prepared below in order to cut you old tree perfectly:
- You have to prepare proper tools and outfits when you need to remove your tree. Always remember to wear the proper suit to protect yourself, like a helmet, gloves, steel toed leather boots, goggles, etc.
- Make sure that you have already planned an escape route when your tree falls down. It is advisable to have a second escape route in case the first one doesn’t go as planned.
- Make sure that before you cut you cut your tree, there are no objects such as cars, tables, chairs, or anything around your area.
- Start cutting your tree in a 70 degree angle. Cut it to the same degree until you have reached ¼ of the diameter of your tree.
- Cut the rest of the tree in a horizontal manner.
- If you have successfully cut your tree quickly and safely escape using the route you have planned to take and away from where your tree will fall down.
Tools and Gears Needed When Cutting Down A Tree
Of course it is much safer if you have the right tools and gears needed when cutting down a tree. This way, you can successfully and safely cut it down without causing any harm to you or anyone around you.
- Axe or saw
Gears You Need To Wear When Cutting Down A Tree:
- Protective Goggles
- Hearing Protection
- Long Sleeves Shirt
- Steel Toed Leather Boots
It is very advisable that all these materials should be present and worn if you are cutting down an unwanted tree. This is to provide safety for you and everyone else around you. You also have to perform these steps correctly in order to not cause any trouble for you and to your property as well.